Senior Project Manager London
This is a full-time role in our central London office. Project Management is central to the successful operation of cxpartners. This Senior position is key to the successful running of our London projects and in supporting the success and reputation of our business. We value our clients and continuously strive to learn, improve and demonstrate quality and value in our work.
Collaboration and team working are key in this role. We’ll want you to have strong soft skills, the ability to communicate effectively both within cxpartners and externally, and the skills to develop relationships in a confident and friendly manner.
Your specific objectives will be to:
- You will have Project Management and leadership responsibility for key clients.
- Make project delivery smooth and straightforward, anticipating and resolving problems wherever possible. You’ll do this by organising project kick-offs, daily stand-ups and wash-up meetings and by setting up and managing clear client communication lines.
- Most importantly, you’ll do this by building strong and supportive relationships with the cxpartners team and your clients. We’ll be looking to see that you demonstrate a good manner; that you are thoughtful, measured, persuasive, good at listening, and extremely well-organised.
- Identify and mitigate risks on projects, and troubleshoot issues quickly and with minimal disruption. You’ll escalate problems appropriately. Be confident presenting at meetings and workshops, for example, facilitating stakeholder workshops where appropriate.
- You’ll work strategically with the Experience Strategy Director and the Client Engagement Director, playing a key role in improving processes and the Project Management practice in London and in collaboration with our Bristol office.
- You’ll manage freelance Project Managers and, as we grow, line-manage permanent, more junior Project Managers.
The role will involve some travel nationally and internationally.
Your personal qualities and experience:
You’ll have at least four years’ work experience in a digital industry, preferably in a UX or creative agency. In particular, you will have experience of working with a cross-disciplinary team in an agile way.
You’ll have detailed knowledge and practical experience of project management methodologies and practices and you’ll be familiar with using project management tools such as Trello.
You’ll have great communication skills (verbal and written) - the ability to listen and to articulate complex ideas clearly, vividly, and concisely.
You’ll demonstrate strong attention to detail.
You’ll have been educated to degree level education, or have equivalent demonstrable experience. A SCRUM Master and/or Agile training qualification would be a bonus!
You’ll have the right to live and work in the UK.
We’re a great place to work – you’ll love the environment, the people and the way the company looks after its staff. You’ll also get a great package - 25 days holiday, benefits including a smartphone, a cash-back healthcare scheme, a pension plan to which we’ll contribute, a MacBook and other kit as needed.
cxpartners are committed to training and run an extensive training programme which will support both your individual needs and our business ambitions.